Welcome to the eXclusive clan website! If you aren't a member, you can still check somethings out, but register to see the entire page!

~SplitParadox
Welcome to the eXclusive clan website! If you aren't a member, you can still check somethings out, but register to see the entire page!

~SplitParadox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Drive Alone.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need for RADness: Most Wanted

Go down 
+4
Jackster
Radical99
BlueThunder
RAD1
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RAD1

RAD1

Credits : 5056

Need for RADness: Most Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Need for RADness: Most Wanted   Need for RADness: Most Wanted EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:53 am

Yo all you AimGamer's! SplitParad0x here! Just thought I'd post my Need for Madness version here. The ultimately epic street racing NFM version based on Need for Speed: Most Wanted. This is Need for RADness: Most Wanted!

Features:
--24 all-new slick racers and epic wasters!
--25 all-new stages, taking place in 17 different areas!
--The ability to use Nitrous!
--Special attacks!
--A speedometer!
--Story mode with descriptions for each mission!
--Cops
--Much, much more!

Plot:
In RADCITY, there’s always something going on. Speedy street racers rule the streets. Crazy wasters try to wipe ‘em out. Police try to take the criminals down. The city is restless.
You are Jack Radical. Once the Most Wanted driver, you had it all: Money, fame, girls, everything. But then...next thing you know...you wake up in a ditch, battered in bruises and stab wounds. What happened? You can’t seem to remember, but you know one thing: Someone has taking your ride, your rank, and your girl and is tearing up the streets like they’re his.
Take down the Elite Ten, one by one. Race them if you want, waste them if you must. He’s waiting for you, so catch his attention. Just try not to get the cops’ attention too...

New Abilities:

Nitro:
Yeah, that's right! Nitro! Thanks to 10graves, there is now a nitro that fills on it's own. Plus a Nitro stat bar in the car select, which affects:

-- How fast your nitro regenerates
-- How big of a speed boost you gain

Activate your nitro by pressing "s". But be warned. Because the RADical AI have nitro too, and aren't afraid to use it!

Special Attack:
10graves has implemented a special attack for each of the cars. The duration bar will show you how long that special will last. Once your special bar is full, you can activate it using "d". Special Attack power can be gained by stunting, but takes a while to fill. Also, the RADical AI have Special Attacks, but it takes them a while to fill.

Opponent Status:
Your vehicle has been equipped with a tracking system that can show you:

-The damage of opponents (like in NFMM)
-The power of your opponents
-The special meter of your opponents

This way, figuring out who to go after should be a breeze! Trust me, you'll need it...

Cars:
Spoiler:

Stages:
Each stage will take place in a different area in the city, leading down to a final race around the whole island!

Spoiler:

Stage Parts:

In addition to adding all new parts, I will be editing all the original parts to be HD and I will add the multiplayer parts. So, here are some of the new parts:

Cars:
Spoiler:
New Roads:
Spoiler:
New Ramps:
Spoiler:
New Obstacles:
Spoiler:
Advertisements:
I will allow up to 9 people to advertise their versions or clans:
Spoiler:
*More to come...

Java:
(V)Nitro
(V)Special Abilities
(X)Checks Clear in-game
(X)Checks Left in-game
(V)Speedometer
(X)Car Select Modification
(X)Mission Descriptions
(V)Added Text
(X)Police (Possibly)
(V)Starting Position Modification
(X) More Cars / Stages
(X) More Cars per race
More to come...

(X)Posters / Previews
(X)Title Screen
(X)Coach Insano
(X)Instructions (9 screens, possibly car descriptions???)
(X)Credits (3 pages)
(X)Car Select Background
(X)Stage Select Background
(X)Load Stage Background
More to come...

Donating:
I will be accepting donations for:
Cars: Street racers, wasters, or police. MUST BE COOL!
Stage Peices: Only if it fits and is cool, or make one from the list
NO TRACK DONATIONS!!!

Fill This Out:
Code:

Name:
Title:
Type: (Car or Stage Peice)
Picture:
OTHERWISE IT WONT BE ACCEPTED! PERIOD!!!

[b]Who's Getting It?

Wolf_King (Declined)
DJ Miker (Accepted)
formula@tog (Accepted)
aliff01 (Accepted)
RedDragonLRD (Accepted)
asith1 (Accepted)
Name (Accepted)
Omega (Accepted)
Shockey(Accepted)
fosterc(Accepted)
Freeze Zooka(Accepted)
EquinoX (Accepted)

You may request this version if you want. However, I do have the right to decline your request, and do not need to give you a reason if I dont feel the need to.

Final Note:
Okay, as I'm sure you can probably figure out, this is gonna take a loooooooonnnnnnnggggg time to complete. With that being said, I don't want to hear one word about when it will release. I will tell you. Don't be surprised if it runs into 2014, or even early 2015, as I will be making no promises on the release date until further notice.
And also, IF YOU ARE JUST GONNA POST NEGATIVE REPLIES ABOUT HOW I'M NEVER GONNA FINISH OR ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE NEGATIVE, DONT BOTHER REPLYING ON MY TOPIC! YOUR REPLIES ARE NOT WANTED IF YOU ARE JUST GONNA PUT ME DOWN!!!
~Thank you

Credits:
SplitParad0x (Various Work)
10Graves (Java)

"And we can never find the RAD unless we get frickin' insane!"
~SplitParad0x
Back to top Go down
RAD1

RAD1

PostSubject: Re: Need for RADness: Most Wanted   Need for RADness: Most Wanted EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:29 pm

Got more done. Will be updated tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
RAD1

RAD1

PostSubject: Re: Need for RADness: Most Wanted   Need for RADness: Most Wanted EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:46 am

SplitParad0x wrote:
Got more done. Will be updated tomorrow...

Triple post. Beta will be released in a 1-2 months...

EDIT: Super Great Mighty Eight! Need for RADness: Most Wanted Yellow10
Back to top Go down
RAD1

RAD1

PostSubject: Re: Need for RADness: Most Wanted   Need for RADness: Most Wanted EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:13 am

I gotta update this project, so why not show an out dated image of my haxiness?

Need for RADness: Most Wanted 8d84
Of course, I have already replaced them cars, but I just wanted to give something to discuss...
Back to top Go down
BlueThunder

Credits : 3974

PostSubject: Re: Need for RADness: Most Wanted   Need for RADness: Most Wanted EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:45 pm

Nice,sounds like it will be great!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RAD1

RAD1

PostSubject: Re: Need for RADness: Most Wanted   Need for RADness: Most Wanted EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:37 am

Boss car, anyone?

Need for RADness: Most Wanted 9qe5
Back to top Go down
Radical99

Radical99

Credits : 4228

PostSubject: Re: Need for RADness: Most Wanted   Need for RADness: Most Wanted EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:19 pm

Are all eX members getting this or do we still have to ask? If we have to ask, I will request the version then.
Back to top Go down
RAD1

RAD1

PostSubject: Re: Need for RADness: Most Wanted   Need for RADness: Most Wanted EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:57 pm

I suppose I trust anyone in eX with it.
Back to top Go down
Jackster

Credits : 3785

PostSubject: Re: Need for RADness: Most Wanted   Need for RADness: Most Wanted EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 4:23 pm

Dude AB Can I Have It
Back to top Go down
TS

Credits : 3763

PostSubject: Re: Need for RADness: Most Wanted   Need for RADness: Most Wanted EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 3:30 am

Looks good AB niice job
Back to top Go down
AileronOwl

AileronOwl

Credits : 4057

PostSubject: Re: Need for RADness: Most Wanted   Need for RADness: Most Wanted EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:08 am

That looks like a pretty epic version. I bet it'll be even more epic when it is released. :3

---
-Ailer
Back to top Go down
RAD1

RAD1

PostSubject: Re: Need for RADness: Most Wanted   Need for RADness: Most Wanted EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:12 pm

I'm gonna re-write this topic, I restarted this version, with several differences
Back to top Go down
Toa

Toa

Credits : 3976

PostSubject: Re: Need for RADness: Most Wanted   Need for RADness: Most Wanted EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:50 pm

Nice version. Is this still being worked on?
Back to top Go down
RAD1

RAD1

PostSubject: Re: Need for RADness: Most Wanted   Need for RADness: Most Wanted EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:58 pm

Somewhat, I took a break for a while because of school, although I've worked on cars a bit for theversion.

When I get a new laptop (around Christmas) progress will resume.
Back to top Go down
Sway

Sway

Credits : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Need for RADness: Most Wanted   Need for RADness: Most Wanted EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 4:30 am

Can i please have this version?
Back to top Go down
AileronOwl

AileronOwl

Credits : 4057

PostSubject: Re: Need for RADness: Most Wanted   Need for RADness: Most Wanted EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 9:13 pm

It was cancelled and restarted under a working title--Hoo--but you already knew that.

Locked.

-Aile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need for RADness: Most Wanted   Need for RADness: Most Wanted Empty

Back to top Go down

Need for RADness: Most Wanted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Versions-
Jump to: