Welcome to the eXclusive clan website! If you aren't a member, you can still check somethings out, but register to see the entire page!

~SplitParadox
Welcome to the eXclusive clan website! If you aren't a member, you can still check somethings out, but register to see the entire page!

~SplitParadox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Drive Alone.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heyy, I'm Sonny J

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SonnyJV

Credits : 4045

Heyy, I'm Sonny J Empty
PostSubject: Heyy, I'm Sonny J   Heyy, I'm Sonny J EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:34 am

Heyy I'm SonnyJV. Not new to the game but I'm new-ish to the clan. I suck at using game cars, I really suck at making cars and don't get me started on tracks.

BUT! I'm a serious player that won't whine whenever I lose or get wasted. I generally don't say much unless I'm spoken to first. I stay out of everyone's hair.

Hmmmm.. I'm a retro gamer, I eat a bunch of candy, I'm a college freshman (yeah, bite me) majoring in psychodynamic relationship psychology. I'm also a color guard instructor and drumline coach.

Other than that, get to know me Smile Promise I won't bite Cool

Hit me up on facebook @ facebook.com/belltillman OR follow me on Twitter @SonnyJV2012

Word to your momma
Back to top Go down
RAD1

RAD1

Credits : 5063

Heyy, I'm Sonny J Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyy, I'm Sonny J   Heyy, I'm Sonny J EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:51 am

SonnyJV wrote:
Heyy I'm SonnyJV. Not new to the game but I'm new-ish to the clan. I suck at using game cars, I really suck at making cars and don't get me started on tracks.

BUT! I'm a serious player that won't whine whenever I lose or get wasted. I generally don't say much unless I'm spoken to first. I stay out of everyone's hair.

Hmmmm.. I'm a retro gamer, I eat a bunch of candy, I'm a college freshman (yeah, bite me) majoring in psychodynamic relationship psychology. I'm also a color guard instructor and drumline coach.

Other than that, get to know me Smile Promise I won't bite Cool

Hit me up on facebook @ facebook.com/belltillman OR follow me on Twitter @SonnyJV2012

Word to your momma

Welcome, Sonny. Enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
SonnyJV

Credits : 4045

Heyy, I'm Sonny J Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyy, I'm Sonny J   Heyy, I'm Sonny J EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:53 am

Thanks Smile glad to be here
Back to top Go down
Fost

Fost

Credits : 4332

Heyy, I'm Sonny J Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyy, I'm Sonny J   Heyy, I'm Sonny J EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 7:57 pm

Hello there Sonny, Enjoy your stay here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heyy, I'm Sonny J Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyy, I'm Sonny J   Heyy, I'm Sonny J Empty

Back to top Go down

Heyy, I'm Sonny J
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: