Welcome to the eXclusive clan website! If you aren't a member, you can still check somethings out, but register to see the entire page!

~SplitParadox
Welcome to the eXclusive clan website! If you aren't a member, you can still check somethings out, but register to see the entire page!

~SplitParadox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Drive Alone.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greedy Locker joins eXclusive!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gridlock

Gridlock

Credits : 3814

Greedy Locker joins eXclusive! Empty
PostSubject: Greedy Locker joins eXclusive!   Greedy Locker joins eXclusive! EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 3:48 am

Hi all! As you guys may know, I have been playing this for months and now I decided to be part of the NFMM and eXclusive community! I hope that eXclsuvie continues to reign on forever and ever and everyone will have a blessed year in 2014!!!
Back to top Go down
RAD1

RAD1

Credits : 5063

PostSubject: Re: Greedy Locker joins eXclusive!   Greedy Locker joins eXclusive! EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:36 am

Welcome to the clan, Gridlock! Exclusive forever undefeated!
Back to top Go down
AileronOwl

AileronOwl

Credits : 4064

PostSubject: Re: Greedy Locker joins eXclusive!   Greedy Locker joins eXclusive! EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:43 am

Hi, Gridlock; welcome to eXclusive! I'm sure you'll be a great member.

-Ailer
Back to top Go down
Gridlock

Gridlock

PostSubject: Re: Greedy Locker joins eXclusive!   Greedy Locker joins eXclusive! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 4:30 am

Hi, I am back online again, sorry for this few weeks of inactivity, I was on an overseas trip to Russia to help my father out in his work.
From now on, I will be known as Damage.
Back to top Go down
RAD1

RAD1

Credits : 5063

PostSubject: Re: Greedy Locker joins eXclusive!   Greedy Locker joins eXclusive! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 7:39 pm

Aww...GridLock is a better username IMO
Back to top Go down
Gridlock

Gridlock

PostSubject: Re: Greedy Locker joins eXclusive!   Greedy Locker joins eXclusive! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 11:04 pm

Haha, Gridlock sounds like wasting, but I would love to race too, so Damage sounds like it is both racing and wasting to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greedy Locker joins eXclusive!   Greedy Locker joins eXclusive! Empty

Back to top Go down

Greedy Locker joins eXclusive!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: